Skin Tags are soft spouted hangings from the skin. They are non-cancerous skin growths found in various areas of the body, caused due to the rupture of skin against with skin. Skin tags are generally found at the Eyelids, armpits, breasts lower portion and upper portion and neck.One tag don’t follow the shape of the another hence they look different and odd. These brownish fleshy skin tags are seen often among obesity people, diabetes and pregnant women.
Skin tags are non- cancerous or benign hanging skin growth. They are composed of nerve cells, fat cells, core fibers, covered with the upper layer of the skin known as epidermis. They can vary in sizes and look like brownish skin bits or dark color flesh bits. They can affect men and women equally.
Get the best home remedies to remove skin Tags
- Ginger By rubbing the raw ginger on the area of skin tags will gradually decrease the tags. Repeat the procedure for two weeks.
- Onion Juice Slice the onion into pieces and pour some salt in it. Let both of them soak for a whole night. After soaking extract the juice from them and apply in the skin tags area.You can cure the skin tags easily by using this extract for a week.
- Lemon Juice Extract the juice from lemon and dip cotton balls in it. Apply the juice in direct to the skin tags affected area and leave it to dry. Repeat the same for few days to explore change in the skin tags, later you find them fall.
- Pineapple Juice Extract the juice from pineapple and apply it to the skin tags place with the help of cotton balls. If you follow it for thrice a day upto ten days skin tags will be at the far distance for you.
- Vitamin E Dab the vitamin E to the skin tags and rub it for ten minutes at a time. Repeat it in another time of same day. Follow the two times applying of vitamin E to the tags for ten days and will find good results.
- Garlic Apply the juice of crushed garlic over the affected area and roll it with a band. Repeat the same for three times on a day. Don’t use the same band to roll next time, use a new one.