The World Health Organization claims that parasitic infection is a common problem, affecting more than 3.5 billion people. A parasite is an organism which lives and feeds on other organisms.In fact, it uses the nutrients of the body which in turn cause damage to the entire organism.
Parasites can be found in various forms. They thrive in almost all organs in the body, especially within the human intestines. Some of them feed on red blood cells and can cause anemia in the body while others eat your food and can make you hungry all the time.
10 Symptoms You Have Parasites in the Body
- Skin problems, such as rashes, sores, lesions, eczema, hives, and dry skin
- Mood and anxiety issues including anxiety, depression, forgetfulness, nervousness, restlessness, and mood swings
- Exhaustion, apathy and fatigue
- Menstrual problems, water retention, PMS, reproductive problems, prostate problems, cyst and fibroids, and urinary tract infections
- Diarrhea (Parasites tend to attack the lining of the intestines, thus causing abdominal problems including diarrhea)